If you have ever had a hard time making keto crockpot chicken, worry no more. I am here to take you on an amazing adventure, and I can assure you that in the end, you’d be able to make a mouth-watering and tastes buds pleasing crockpot chicken.
This is an awesome adventure, please ride with me. As usual, I am here to introduce yet another low carb meal that you can make yourself.
The keto crockpot chicken is one amazing food for keto dietitians. It is surprisingly easy to make and very delicious to eat.
The low carb crockpot chicken is an unusual meal that has every ingredient specially designed to make your dieting move to a better level. All you have to do is to be ready to explore, take on new ideas, put it to use and watch the transformation.
Keto crockpot meals are such an adorable and healthy way of being on a diet. This, in particular, is a Mexican diet and I know a couple of lovers of this crockpot chicken fajitas.
Sometimes I make them extra cheesy and creamy.
This low carb slow cooker chicken is the best feat for people like me.
You want to know what about me? Okay, I run about 3 tasking and time taking jobs and sometimes it is really difficult to focus on staying in the kitchen. So, I decided to take my work tools to the kitchen dining table and enjoy the slow cooker chicken while I occupy myself with my work. This works out perfectly for me.
If you are still in this space with me at this point then I am super elated that you have decided to go through this journey with me. You will not regret this, I promise you.
The Art Of Making My Keto Crockpot Chicken
Keto slow cooker recipes have a quite similar approach most times, but here things will be a little different.
Get ready some peppers (bell peppers preferably), garlic, onion, sea salt, salsa, cream cheese, a couple of spices and of course chicken breast.
Firstly, you will need a sharp knife to slice onion and bell pepper into very thin strips.
Add all the ingredients at once to the slow cooker then cover it. Cook it for about 3 hours on high. If you want to know if your chicken is ready, get a fork and fork the chicken, if it shreds easily that means it is ready.
And there you have it, easy right?
This keto slow cooker chicken breast is so flavored that you will admire the looks. Of all keto crockpot recipes we’ve had in the past, my family likes this the most, and they love it very creamy, so, I try to make mine a lot creamier.
Is The Keto Crockpot Chicken Kid-friendly
If kid-friendly means it doesn’t cause any health complications to kids and doesn’t stir up any allergies then yes, this recipe is completely kid-friendly.
All kids love chicken, Uhm, maybe not all kids might love chicken but at least 90% of kids love chicken.
The time required to prepare this low carb meal is just 10 minutes. But don’t get excited yet. It needs to cook for about 3 hours or 6 hours depending on the amount of heat on your slow cooker. If you set it on low, the chicken should be ready in 6 hours, and if you set it on high, it would be ready in just 3 hours.
Remember, your first try isn’t the best of you. You might not get it right when trying for the first time, but that shouldn’t make you feel bad. You can always try again and again till you get better.
Feel free to play around with the ingredients too. But be sure to keep it Keto!
KETO CROCKPOT CHICKEN Made Simple: Ready In 3 Hours 10 MinutesCourse: Main Dishes
Great tasting keto crockpot chicken recipe, quite creamy and tasty.
1 ½ pound boneless chicken breasts
½ cup prepared homemade salsa.
1 clove garlic minced
8 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1 lime cut into wedges
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 bell peppers.
1 teaspoon paprika
- Get a 6-quart slow cooker ready, add cream cheese, garlic, salt, cumin, paprika, chicken breast, salsa, and bell pepper.
- Slice the onion and bell pepper nicely and add slices to the crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot and cook for 3 hours on high. You can decide to cook for up to 6 hours on low, this is totally up to you. Just make sure the chicken is cooked properly and the skin can easily shred when using a fork on it.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken and squeeze lime over the fajita.
- Stir thoroughly so everything combines together.
- Using a spoon, pour the fajitas over already prepared cauliflower rice.
- Serve hot.
- You can decide to eat it with cauliflower rice or not, it’s up to you. If you are using cauliflower rice, you can add toppings like sour cream, avocado or cheese.
- Slow cookers are different from each other and it depends on the manufacturer’s note, just make sure the chicken can shred easily if you use a fork.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 827mg 35%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Here are some recommended products you might need, they make the keto crockpot chicken recipe preparation process easier.